Monday, October 24, 2011

WBO Video Face Contest - Flame Byxis 230WD vs Meteo L'Drago LW105LF

WBO Video Face Contest - Flame Byxis 230WD vs Meteo L'Drago LW105LF Tube. Duration : 3.45 Mins.


I'm sorry that this took so long but ever since my mom had a stroke (don't worry, she's fine now), I had to help around the house and my work load completely doubled. So if any if you have any requests that were made, please be patient. I'm trying to do what I can for ever one. This took me multiple days to do so please don't dislike or post any nonsense like "first" or "second"... really... I worked super hard on this... don't ruin it.... FYI, Byxis is supposed to win but apparently when i was recording, meto loved to show off so i guess if i launched properly, it would win? i guess... =S How to enter contest: worldbeyblade.org Disclaimer: I own no rights to the song or clips played in this video. All rights go to the original artists Song: Too many stars by Earthbend Anime: Beyblade Metal Fusion episode 87

Tags: WBO, Video, Face, Contest, Flame, Byxis, 230WD, 230, WD, vs, Meteo, L'Drago, LW105LF, LW1105, LF, Beyblade, Metal, Fusion, fight, battle, MF, toy, spinning, America, USA, Japan, top, Hasbro, Takara, Tomy, skyxprince, combination, AMV, music, asian, blader, rare, intense, launcher, profile, track, wheel, ring, tip, bottom, bolt, go, shoot, let, it, rip, advice, unboxing, review, code, attack, defense, stamina, balance

0 comments:

Post a Comment